Hey everyone. Well who ever bothers to read my blog anyway, I want to know what's on your minds, if you mind sharing. It can be about life, Runescape, or anything that comes to mind. So just say what you have to say ( or if you want to anyway ) in the comments. So have fun. I hope you do anyway =/
- Yas O.O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Yas,
Maybe you wont remember me? I sort of just disappeared one day but... *dramatic sigh* Oh well It's me, Kylaia. Bet you didn't know I had a blog did you? Maybe you did. Anyway good job on getting on of your own! Their so much fun! Your description was great! Maybe I could suggest that you don't tell your friends at school its address that way you can write whatever you like. That's what I do. Well I always leave confusing and quite long coments that tend to get boring so before you die of boredom I will stop.
oh yeah you may want to turn comment moderation on.
Kylaia
hmm, thats a good idea kylaia. And yes i do remember you, and no i didnt know you had a blog. I only knew of Trev, Kal , Jesse , Jon , and Marr. well ill find out the link from trev and add it to one of my links so i can remember to go on yours once in a while. And good idea about the not telling frends at school. lol. Also i dont think your comments are boring. It makes me feel good thatyou would take some time to talk to me and they gang. Ill shut up now, hehe
- Yas =)
Ok i found your blog. Now i will start commenting on it, and reading it as you do for me.
-Yas ^_^
Yas I'm just wondering where you can up with the name "the nature of cherry blossoms" from. It doesn't sound like something you would come up with. Not that you don't have a soft side. But I normaly see you as a guy who would call his blog
"Lets fight" or "boys who fight" or "crash went the sword"
Well sorry for sterio typing you but yeah that how I see it and just for your information I was the first to have a blog. Yes I started a trend. It was a way for people to know who was who and post intersting news. And then a hole different long story happened. Ohhh a saga. Well good bye!
Ya well, i like guthix and nature, and guthix is nature so i naed it nature of guthix =D
- Yas o.O
Post a Comment