Ok this blog stuff is hard for me. The reasons are; im not good at telling stories, so i cant post stories, I dont know what you all like so I cant post things about what i have, do ect. And im not going to go off talking about runescape.And i cant keep coming back here posting and stuff.
So im only going to keep my blog for signing into so i can comment on your blogs. Because im still going to read all yours. And its also a link for me to all your blogs. But ill keep it unless something happens. So yeah.....
- Yasakura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
But where did cheery blossoms come from? Also name calling is petty juvenile I mean confronting your problems instead of yelling that some one is something that their not is just childish. Also knowning you I think you should be able to come up with something better than Bleeeeeeeeeeep bleeeeeeeeeep bleeeeeep. You just reminded me of a rap song that's all you sounded like a broken recoded rap song.
Well Kylaia, I called him "cherry blossom" because "Sakura" is Japanese for "cherry blossom".
~K.
ohhhhhh I get it now.
I'm a cherry blossom. I blossom into a worrior, or something cool =p.
-Yas-
Or a cherry. That's what cherry blossoms usually blossom into.
Post a Comment