Saturday, February 3, 2007

Well like i said, im only going to use my blog if theres a poroblem or if there something i have to say. Well I havent seen trev in a couple of days, which is like years to him, and he now claims i hate him or something. He's moving in like 2 months because the landlord is a bad person. Dont ask me how ask trev. BUT, Trev thinks im happy he's moving or something, and when i tell him im busy on msn, 2 mins later i say something and he tells me to fuck off. So im not sure what to do. Hes really pissing me off. Ever since i moved next door, i'd have to do what he tells me. And if i dont feel like playing with him, he says i hate him and dont like him. Wouldnt you get anoyed if smoeone does that to you everytime you just want to play with someone else for a change and when you do the person you leave for a day tells you , that you hate them. I dont know what to say to him or do with him. I'd like your help lucid seed. (mostly kals help). thanks....


-Yas-

5 comments:

Yasakura said...

Oh and i forgot to say, Trev if your going to comment on this, don't go off saying this that aren't true and making me look like the bad guy. As you always do to me , when your in trouble. >=(


-Yas-

-._.->[R]ober[T]<-._.- said...

well if you feel this wayn im sorry for being mean. sorry for ruining your life.

Kalinka said...

I replied to this earlier but then my response went POOF.

Basically, what I was going to say is that Trevirn does this because he is insecure with himself but the only way to solve this is to make it clear that friends can disagree without hating each other and they don't have to spend all their time together to stay friends. If he can't respect this, then he doesn't respect you.

Good luck.
~K.

Yasakura said...

Most of the time, i Think hes using my for my things. Asking for things. And i cant stand it. But what i hate the most is when me trys to make me feel guilty. for him.


-Yas-

Zhilo said...

Hey Yasakura.I want to tell you about my blog,www.hatemenotloveme.blogspot.com.Why am I telling you this,because you hate me like everyone else.